In addition to our standard track of courses, VSBIT U is reaching out with satellite trainings across the state.
Dates and Locations
Click here to register
VSBIT’s Facility Management (FM) 101 October Session!
FM 101 is an opportunity for facilities staff to get together to discuss changes and topics that affect schools. You’ll build on your FM skills and learn some of the many disciplines needed to manage a school facility. Check out our agenda for our October session:
1. Intro/Updates: Update on some of the following topics - Lead, radon, PFAS, medical waste, Ice Alert, above/underground storage tanks, and VSBIT resource material. If you have other topics you would like to discuss then send me an email: email@example.com
2. Facility Data & Facility Trends: State of Our Schools - This is a macro look at our school facilities and some basic data/information out there on Vermont schools.
3. Building FM Skills: Business Communications – Convey a professional image and maintain a clear written communication.
4. 101 Lesson: Purchasing/procurement tips for FMs.
5. School FM Safety: Hazard identification and managing risk.
We’ll be having more breakout sessions between presentations to give you time to share any issues or achievements at your schools. If you have any topics you would like to discuss feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost is $45.00, which includes lunch. The training will run from 8:00 am to noon, with lunch immediately following. You will be invoiced for your selected training following its completion.
Click here to register.
Cancellation Policy: Once registered, funds are due and refunds will not be available. Registrants may swap their position with another staff member at any time. Inquiries regarding special considerations should be directed to Tim Vincent at email@example.com or 802-223-5040 X 207.